How to Use a Marijuana Vaporizer
It really depends on which model you currently own, as there are many styles on the market today. The most popular style is the glass dome type, where unscrew the glass top, place the marijuana on the small plate, then screw the lid back on.
A Few Tips to using a Vaporizer:
- “Lightly” grind up your herb. Do not turn it into a powder, just grind into small chunks.
- Turn on your vaporizer and wait till its ready. Start up wait time will depend on your model. Its usually around 5 minutes or so. Some can take up to 10 minutes.
- When placing your herb on the plate, make sure its evenly spread so it will vaporize equally.
- It takes between 2-5 minutes to properly vaporize your herb
- When the marijuana has turned a golden or brown color, and a fine mist has filled the dome, it will be ready to breathe in. You will also notice that no additional vapor is being generated.
- Turn it off when your finished!
Be careful not to inhale more than you need to get you high. A lot of first time vaporizer users have a tendency to vaporize too much herb because they think they didn’t get enough. Since the vapor is so thin it appears that you aren’t getting enough, so its best to experiment. Use the same amount you would normally pack into a bong or pipe.